As the female body ages, it is increasingly unable to produce healthy levels of the hormones that her younger body once produced. Replacing the deficiency with natural hormones (just like her younger body produced) enables longevity with vitality. Symptoms related to hormone deficiency can be managed and often reversed by restoring the depleted hormones. Women treated for hormone deficiency report feeling younger with restored passion and zest for life.
Symptoms of Perimenoapuse/Menopause due to hormone depletion:
• Poor Sleep / Sleep Disturbance
• Depression, Decreased Sense of Well-Being
• Hot Flashes
• Night Sweats
• Vaginal Dryness with arousal and that can get so advanced that itching and general discomfort occurs
• Migraine Headache
• Irritability, Mood Swings
• Fatigue, Low Grade Apathy
• Diminished Sex Drive / Low Libido
• Mental Fog and Forgetfulness / Reduced Concentration
• Diminished Focus and Memory
• Increase in body fat, both subcutaneous and visceral, especially in the midsection
• Elevated LDL (bad) cholesterol
• Bladder problems
• Crying Spells
• Decrease in Bone Density
• Joint Pain
• Decreased Muscle Tone and Exercise Tolerance
• Weak Immune System
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy:
• Reverse menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia and vaginal dryness
• Enhance sexual response, sexual desire, and level of sexual arousal
• Increased motivation and sense of emotional well-being
• Maintain and build bone (prevents/reverses osteoporosis)
• Decrease body fat/ increased muscle ton
• Improved cognition/ brain function
Schedule a consultation to receive an assessment and initial labs if criteria is met.
As the male body ages, it begins to decrease production of the primary male hormone testosterone. The symptoms of testosterone deficiency are often attributed to aging and therefore not considered by many to be a treatable condition. Testosterone deficiency is treatable with Bio-identical Testosterone (structurally identical to the testosterone the body already produces). Once the condition of testosterone depletion is treated most if of the negative side effects can be managed.
Testosterone replacement can be highly effective for men who have the signs of andropause “male menopause” which can begin as early as 30. Every patients’ starting hormone levels and symptoms are unique, as well as, their response to treatment. We work closely with patients’ to provide unique treatment plans and make appropriate adjustments to optimize the patients blood chemistry.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone:
• Low energy / Chronic fatigue
• Loss of optimism, low-grade apathy and lack of drive
• Increased forgetfulness
• Irritability / Depressed mood
• Diminished libido
• Erectile dysfunction
• Increase in body fat, especially visceral belly fat
• Decrease in lean muscle mass and strength
• Loss of bone density (osteoporosis)
• Joint pain and backache
• Mental fatigue and inability to maintain focus
Benefits of Hormone Replacement in Men:
• Elevated mood and sense of well-being
• Restore and enhance libido as well as ability to achieve and maintain erection
• Increase lean muscle mass
• Reduces inflammation; Decrease joint stiffness and join pain
• Reduce body fat; especially visceral (belly) fat
• Restore vitality and zest for life, elevate mood
• Increase energy as well as mental and physical stamina
• Reduce insulin resistance
• Restore memory and improve concentration
• Reverse metabolic syndrome
• Protect against heart disease (decrease in total cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides).
• Increase bone density (increase calcium retention)
Schedule you consultation today for an assessment and initial labs if criteria met.
Hair restoration treats hair loss, hair thinning or a receding hairline.
Our hair restoration injections uses your platelet rich plasma (PRP). Once injected, PRP will increase blood circulation to the hair follicles int he scalp, decrease the rate of your hair loss and promote growth of new hair. Three sessions four to six weeks apart is recommended.
With the stimulation of natural hair growth, the results will vary from patient to patient. Initial results on an average appear between three to four weeks and will continue to improve for up to three months.